A stock must be according to market demands in a balanced way (without excesses and ruptures). For this, the implementation of an adequate supply model provides the best processes, strategy and way to carry out the replacement of products. In this context, resupply plays an important role in stock control, guaranteeing the ideal time for supply, avoiding excess and ruptures.
- Perform inventory management diagnostics with measurements on site and via system
- Review the supply model and strategy (Push, Pull, Hybrid)
- Implement improvements in the supply operation
- Implement strategy support systems (eg, inventory, replenishment, planning and allocation)
- Implement indicators and controls