The decision of which software will support the business must be made through a well structured project that will indicate the tool that best suits company’s needs. A bad software choice can result in huge financial losses, besides that can compromise reputation with customers, while a good choice well implemented can represent a competitive advantage.
- Check suppliers’ adherence to desired and mandatory requirements
- Define evaluation criteria and classify suppliers
- Conduct a POC (Proof of Concept) with each supplier, with quantitative and qualitative results
- Analyze total investment, considering implementation, support, licensing and training
- Refine and generate a short list of suppliers
- Develop a score card to guide the IT and Procurement area in negotiations