Manufacturing and Consumer Goods
The total cost of acquisition and movement of materials and products (TCO) represents a significant portion of the total cost of the product. Other key costs are labor and taxes. Thus, optimizing these becomes a determining factor for increasing the company's operating results.
We have been working on projects aimed at increasing the efficiency of the supply chain, especially:
- In-house logistics optimization and/or cost reduction, assessing all strategies, policies, processes, procedures, work instructions, organization, performance indicators and support systems;
- Models of governance and routine management for industrial processes;
- Inventory management of materials, working in progress products and final products;
- Loss Prevention of final products due to theft, handling and process failure;
- Support to the design and deployment of WMS systems;
- Strategic purchases of products, materials and services, including or not the concept of 'success fee';
- Restructuring of the supply area, redesigning organizational structure, processes and support tools;
- Assessment, structuring and conduction of RFPs for outsourcing processes or Business Plan for insourcing activities.