We support our customers to seek greater efficiency in student support processes, assessing the best way to improve the quality of the services provided by the educational units and centers, as well as reducing operating costs. We engage in corporate back office operations and student services.
These activities include the following:
- Support in identifying opportunities and implementing improvements in processes and tools that bring greater productivity to student support areas based on our experience and best practices of the market;
- Centralization of operational activities through the implementation of Shared Services Centers (CSCs) for academic and student support processes, working to identify activities that can be centralized, to design processes, to define service levels and team sizing and to implement the defined model;
- Efficiency increase in call centers focusing on improving the services offered and increasing student satisfaction by enhancing the effectiveness of the services and the rate of resolution in the first contact;
- Increase in self-service alternatives for students through the evolution of systemic tools; reducing operational costs and bringing more agility to the service;
- Optimization in the processes of allocation of work hours and assets.