What We Do
Improving results is our product. With the agility and the flexibility our customers need. Through a group of offers and solutions, which go through strategy, design, implementation and operation, we are a reference in the application of methods and technologies to improve business, operations and areas in virtually all market segments.
Combining planning, process, technology and change management skills, we at Cosin Consulting conduct relevant projects in terms of complexity and results, such as:
- Increasing efficiency in core and non-core areas, such as Shared Services Center, Store Operations, Administrative and Back Office Areas;
- Supply Chain Optimization, focusing on the alignment of the inventory level, loss reduction in the chain and reduction of the cost to purchase and serve;
- Marketing and Sales Models involving channel strategies, product mix, pricing and promotion;
- Leverage of technology structures, from the design of a Master Plan to the operation of functional cells, going through assessment and targeting of functional architectures;
- Design and implementation of ERPs and expert solutions, encompassing the roles of project management, processes and requirement analysis as well as change management;
- Project office for initiatives that range from the start-up of a new operation to support the implementation management of a new software;
- Support for M&A strategies and post-acquisition business integration (PMI).
By joining the Dentsu Aegis Network (DAN) group, we complemented the structuring of Isobar Group, a combination of three DAN companies that have formed one of the most qualified players to help companies of all segments in Brazil and throughout Latin America in the digital transformation of their businesses: Cosin Consulting, with its planning, processes, systems integration and management competencies; Isobar, recognized by Forrester as a global leader in digital experience; And Pontomobi, a national exponent in the design and development of mobility solutions and experiences.
The addition of these skills enables Isobar Group to act as an architect, integrator and operator of digital transformation, offering full solutions supported by the Brand Commerce concept, which encompasses the cycle between brand “inspiration” and transaction execution, such as:
- Planning of the organization's Digital Journey;
- Modeling and experimentation of business and digital models;
- Relationship architectures oriented to personalization and performance measurement (Digital Marketing + CRM + Analytics & Insights);
- Online sales platforms and e-commerce operations.